1. All products purchased from Wajibdam.com, Customers can return their order within 7 days of the order delivery.
2. Your Item Return Covers Damaged or Defective Only Otherwise not approved your request
3. All returns must be in unused condition with all original tags and packaging intact.
4. The product amount will be credited back to his/her Bank Account, once we have received the products and quality check is done.
5. Refund of shipping and COD charges is not applicable.
6. If you choose to self-ship your returns, you are requested to pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self-shipped returns, we recommend you to do it through a reliable local courier service.
1) 40/- for shipment weighing up to 500gms will be added to Bank Account.
2) For every next 500gm slab,
an additional amount of 40/- will be added to the Bank Account.
3) In case if you want to return multiple products we request you to kindly raise a return request for each product.
4) Please make sure your courier costs do not exceed our cashback rates. We recommend using ‘Speed Post’ as your courier service.
5) Speed Post is a government of India owned entity and has the most widely distributed postal network in India.
6) Courier refund rates are fixed and will not change depending on the courier service you choose to return the product.
7) For any further queries kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can ask for a refund against any of your order within 7 days of its date of delivery.
- All refunds will be credited to your Bank Account
- For any other requests or queries regarding this, kindly write to us at email@example.com
- 40/- for shipment weighing up to 500gms will be added to Bank Account.
- For every next 500gm slab, an additional amount of 40/- will be added to the Bank Account.
- In case if you want to return multiple products we request you to kindly raise a return request for each product.
- Please make sure your courier costs do not exceed our cashback rates. We recommend using ‘Speed Post’ as your courier service.
- Speed Post is a government of India owned entity and has the most widely distributed postal network in India.
- Courier refund rates are fixed and will not change depending on the courier service you choose to return the product.
- For any further queries kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The parcel should be in original condition with all material
- If you receive a broken product, attach a photo of the product and send it E-Mail: email@example.com with your order id and name
- After we receive your parcel will be refunded to your bank account within 4-5 days (working days)
- Attach Cancelled Cheque Otherwise passbook first page and Feel This Format your bank details
- A/c Holder Full Name :
- Account No. :
- Account Type :
- Bank Name :
- Ifsc Code :
MINIMUM REFUND REQUEST TIME 7 WORKING DAY OF REQUEST DATE
Online shopping India
99care.in is seriously committed to the privacy and security of your personal information. Our primary goal on collecting any personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient and trouble-free experience whilst using our services. When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, the credit or debit card number, the card’s expiry date and the card’s registered address. This allows us to process your orders and to notify you of the status of your order. We also ask for your telephone number so that we can contact you if there is a problem with your order. If there is a delivery problem we sometimes give the number to our carriers so they can contact you to arrange delivery.
When you enter a 99care.in competition, we may ask you for your name, address and e-mail address so that we can administer the competition and notify winners. Whilst we may post the name and town of any winners on our site, we would never divulge any personally identifiable information.
We may also use the information we collect to send you our monthly catalog and e-mail you information; such as special offers, changes to the website or other valuable information such as changes to opening times. If you would rather not receive our catalog please call our main telephone number or uncheck the ‘catalog’ box in your User Profile. If you do not wish to receive our e-mail promotions please uncheck the ‘E-Weekly E-mails’ box in your My Personal Details page when logged in, or use the unsubscribe link on any marketing e-mail you receive. Cookies for Site Performance and Site Analytics.Session Cookies.
We use a session cookie to remember your log-in details for you. We deem this strictly necessary to the working of this website and if these are disabled then the various functionality of the site will be broken and you will be unable to place any orders.
We use persistent cookies to remember items you have placed in your shopping basket and items you have recently viewed. Again, we deem these strictly necessary for the working of the site and if these are disabled you would be unable to place an order.
We use this to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
External Web Services
On many of the pages of the site, you will see ‘social buttons’. These enable users to share or bookmark certain pages. There are buttons for Twitter, Google +1, Facebook ‘Like’. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of 99care.in. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on Wajibdam.com’s site. So if you click on any of these buttons, these sites will be registering that action and may use that information. In some cases, these sites will be registering the fact that you are visiting Evilla.in, and the specific pages you are on, even if you don’t click on the button if you are logged into their services, like Google and Facebook. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out or delete such information.
We may occasionally use a number of external web services on the 99care.in the site, mostly to display content within our web pages. For example, to display videos we use YouTube. This is not an exhaustive or complete list of the services we use, or might use in the future, when embedding content, but are the most common. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your usage of this embedded content. If you are not logged in to these external services then they will not know who you are but are likely to gather an anonymous usage information e.g. number of views, plays, loads etc.
Blog Comments & Reviews
Some emails that we send you to have in tracking so that we can tell how much traffic those emails send to our site. We use this information to understand open and click rates on our emails to try and improve them. You can opt out of receiving these emails, should you wish to, via the “My Personal Details” page when logged in.
Will 99care.in disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
In order to leave a comment on our Blog or review a product, you have to give us your Name and Email address. We require name and email addresses for quality control purposes.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with reputable third parties, but you can tell us not to by sending a blank e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org. (If you use more than one email address to shop with us, send this message from each e-mail account you use.) 99care.in may also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.